EMT (Electrical Mechanical Technologies) is a well-known company in Latvia, which specialty's are process automation and control, production efficiency improvement and control equipment selling in the field of design.
EMT Ltd. specializes in:
- Industrial process automation,
- Installation and programming of frequency inverters and their integration in existing systems,
- Automation section - in designing, developing, constructing and service
- Algorithms and visualization for industrial controllers and control panels
EMT (Electrical Mechanical Technologies) started its work in 2002 and now is a representative of many major world manufacturers:
- Emerson - formerly Control Techniques (inverters)
- VIPA (Programmable logic controller and HMI)
- Horner (Programmable Logic controllers, HMI, I/O)
- WERMA (Light and Sound warning systems)
- VISA (stationary and movable diesel generators)
- EXLAR (Linear actuators)
- Thermokon (temperature, pressure sensors, etc.)
- XECRO (inductive, capacitive and optical sensors, touch-sensitive buttons)
- TELE Haase (Network Monitoring Systems)
- ABB (Production approach from A to Z)
- SIEMENS (Production approach from A to Z)
SIA EMT works in several directions:
- EMT project department performs construction of electrical, automation equipment, performs material calculations, assembly and delivery, as well as will find spare parts and equipment for industrial objects.
- EMT has everything you need to provide a valuable technical solutions.
- EMT sales department performs electrical material supply to customers.